This event will bring together policymakers, businesses and researchers to explore:
- Vision 1 – Green Food & Garden Cityscapes
- Vision 2 – Flood-proof Cities
- Vision 3 – Smart Homes & City Networks
- Vision 4 – Cities & the Underworld
- Vision 5 – Community Transition Cities
Parallel workshops on Business of Water in Cities will then explore possible routes to realise these visions by:
- Discovering the latest knowledge on infrastructure planning and business models.
- Finding out about finance and funding available for innovation.
- Selecting innovative water services or products for national competition.
- Exploring water interdependencies.
If you would like to attend, please complete the online registration from.
For more information please contact: Jess Ladd
Image credit: Betty Tsang on flickr.Rooftop farm, New York, by